- I just wanted to thank you again for a great day of fishing on Sunday. We are still talking about it and no doubt some of our friends will soon get bored of hearing about 11 different species hooked in one day but – who cares?
All Sanibel Fishing Charters include:
- Rods/ Reels Fishing Gear / Tackle
- All USCG safety equipment
Things you may want to bring:
- Food and Drinks
- Rain Poncho (just in case)
- Sight Seeing 3 Hour Tour $ 275.00
- Shelling 3 Hour Tour $275.00
- 4 Hour Charters $375.00
- 6 Hour Charters $500.00
- 8 Hour Charters $650.00
- Rates are for up to 4 people, additional person $50
I do require a $100 (per day) deposit on all fishing charters, which we will arrange when you book your fishing charter.
If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, please notify me as soon as possible so I can try to book that day with another customer. Any charter reservation that is cancelled with more than 7 days notice, you deposit will be refunded. Any charter reservation that is cancelled with less that 7 days notice, your deposit will not be refunded, however I will, as a courtesy, apply your deposit to your rescheduled charter.